Breakaway

Photobucket
Mandy, 15
Tumblr Facebook Formspring


Timeline



Past Tense

» I'm gonna need to start saving. Sigh.
» I did the Macarena with a gangster sliding down a ...
» Lack of updates again :X
» O.O
» Schooool.
» A lack of updates. I know :X
» YAY:D and NEH D:
» Utterly disappointed. Once again.
» Ohmyholymama.
» MYE. D:

Credits Section

Dont remove credit, Hokay? :) TYSM♥
Skin by Lettha Zonzuan
Background 5pointsapart
All Right Reserved by the Author
NEHNEHHHHH
Saturday, June 12, 2010 | 0 comments

Dont know what actually made me go to ---- which obviously is not cared for anymore.
I really dont.
My vision started to blur as i read the past archives.
Thinking how bad i've treated people
Ugh. What the hell is wrong with me then.
I've most probably not changed. Ugh.
NEH.
I SUCK YO.
thanks.bye.




OLDER / NEWER